Wednesday, December 19

Oh yeah, i trust you

Friends are not what they used to be :| If they ever were friends! Plus how the hell can one tell if that in which we trust is a friend or a so called friend. Where do we put our trust? How can we avoid the playing, the lying, the hurt from when we find out ... We just have to never let them know that we really, really trust them. Let them think that we are idiots and that we can be played in such an easy way! =)) yes my friend ... i trust you completely!

"I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There’s only one thing you should know"



Hey, friend, do you really think you know what I'm thinking? Think again! You can't play me! Keep it in mind!

1 giggles:

Anonymous said...

surprinzator cat de firavo-puternica esti. respect.