Monday, October 27

Miss Deeds, Good Deeds

Oh Lord i've been one of your good children today. You'd be kinda proud of me :) Lots of good deeds this monday. Let's see ... I've let a child play around me calling me a tree. I've let a yellow brain step in front of me in line when i was at the supermarket. I said nothing when she called me uneducated because it was tooooo funny, her face got all back and she was so agitated ... it was hilarious. Thats what happens when guilty idiots try to lie. Or should i say blond guilty idiots. Anyway, what else? I've let some "pretend to be foreigners" try to pick me up. When they finished their perfect speech i said with my serious face on of course "If you guys are foreigners then i'm becoming a moron!". The result? The morons were them when they asked in my language "What?". We move on! What else did i do today to make you proud? Ohhh ... i promised the priest i would come to church this Sunday. Yeah right! I bought Oscillococcinum from a chain pharmacy (S.B.) with 24RON and then i got some from my usual pharmacy with 17RON. And the best deed today :) when i went to buy bread, late in the evening, i let a dog fall down the stairs. Gravity and my long right foot make the best team =))

So now that i'm finished i ask you ... wasn't i a good child today?

2 giggles:

Life on Mars said...

"Gravity and my long right foot make the best team" this is way too funny=)))))

Smi said...

well ... gravity and the right foot say Thank You! ;))