Thursday, September 18

i AM a cook

I did it! My cooking fiasco!

The first day i was free from the september-school-madness i thought ... "Why don't i cook something? It been so long since i made friends with the kitchen." So went to the fridge and i started digging. Found mushrooms :)
The rest is history or to speak the truth ... the rest is garbage. I'm so ashamed of my cooking imagination! Omg! This never ever happened to me before. I invented many things that are so good and then this shit appeared.
Did i lose it? My cooking nose? I don't even wanna think about it.
But people ... don't mix mushrooms, croutons, and bacon! Please take my word for it! Make something else with every one of those things, just don't put them all in one pan. It might taste like something you've never had before, but there is a reason why you've never. It's like your brain will screaming ... MORON, WTF ARE YOU EATING?!? THROW IT OUUUUT!!!

You guys get it don't you :)
Anything else i might want to add? I'm watching Joan of Arcadia and Gilmore Girls. Oh and Miami Ink, this show on Discovery about tattoo's ... preparations for my own ;)

1 giggles:

Life on Mars said...

i miss our talking about your cooking inventions, brainiac:*