Tuesday, July 22

We are the angry mob

I've been thinking for a while now to change the language into english, but don't know what kept me from that. Maybe the ideea that way more people will understand my writings. But who know ... something good might come out of this. So now let me try the english version of five dragonflies :)

I'm far away from home these days and i found myself a grey pc. Then the th :) You have nothing better to do .. so why not write, something, anything.
Feel in love with 3 nameless cats ;;) but my "never-ending" brain started buggggging me with names.
So the tiger-cat will from now on be called Jin. The black one Voodoo, and the black&white cat shall be Mayu.

More later :) My mood went away just know looking at some Kaiser Chiefs videos from Best'Fest. A riot!


edit> english is good i don't have to worry with şţăîâ

1 giggles:

Life on Mars said...

english goood, şţăîâ baaad:))
:*